- This event has passed.
FREE Cyber Security ‘LIVE’ WEBINAR, 28th September, 1pm- 2pm
September 28, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
‘LIVE’ Cyber Security Webinar Online, – ‘Cyber Security : Using Strong Passwords & Multi-Factor Authentication ‘, Tuesday 28th September, 12noon-1pm (AWST)
MY Business Incubator™ CYBER SECURITY Training & Mentoring Project
Through this webinar, you will gain insights about:
- Cyber security awareness.
- Passwords provide the first line of defence against unauthorized access to your computer and personal information.
- The stronger your password, the more protected your computer will be from hackers and malicious software.
- MFA offers significantly more powerful security and protection against criminals.
- Two or more proofs of identity required to grant access.
Participate from your home or office, with your PC, tablet or smartphone
Recording available upon request
This project is funded by the Australian Government Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources through the Cyber Security Business Connect and Protect Program.