- This event has passed.
FREE Cyber Security WORKSHOP at Belmont BEC, 16th September, 1pm- 3pm
September 16 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Cyber Security Workshop, – ‘Essential Eight – Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Security Incidents’, Thursday, 16th September, 1pm- 3pm
MY Business Incubator™ CYBER SECURITY Training & Mentoring Project
Through this Workshop, you will gain insights about:
- Cyber security awareness.
- Essential 8 risk management framework is a prioritised list of eight mitigation strategies
- Organisations can implement to protect their systems against a range of adversaries.
- E8 monitoring critical to enhancing cyber posture and security awareness
- E8 is key to defence and resilience that support on-going government service and operations
Participate from your home or office, with your PC, tablet or smartphone
Recording available upon request
This project is funded by the Australian Government Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources through the Cyber Security Business Connect and Protect Program.