Free ‘LIVE’ Webinars – Thriving Through Workplace Change – Parts 1 & 2
Through these workshops you will develop skills on :
Part 1 : Tuesday, July 21st, 9.30-12noon
Understanding yours, and other people’s reaction when work changes
• Understanding how and why everyone perceives change differently
• Stress triggers and creating your own context for when things change
• Locus of Control and understanding what you can and can’t influence
• Change as journey to a new comfort zone
• Assess your level of coping, are you at survival, coping or thriving.
Part 2 : Thursday, July 23rd, 9.30am-12noon
Managing yourself Through Workplace Change
- Deciding to change habits and how to change your habits
- Your personal perquisites for commitment to change
- Why we resist change, even when we know it is good!
- Riding the Change Curve and how it affects your emotions
- Activities and tools to help you transition from one comfort zone to another