Buying Mission: Tex Trends India, 20-22 Jan 2014
TCF Global invite you to
Buying Mission to the
TEX TRENDS INDIA 2014
20-22 Jan 2014
Visit Tex-Trends and Discover India's Apparels and Textiles
TCF Global is hosting a Buying Mission for its members to the TEX TRENDS INDIA 2014 20-22 July 2014, New Delhi, India.
The buying mission is suitable for established firms:
- Retailers – looking to source and import readymade fashion, women’s, menswear, childrenswear and accessories
- Manufacturers / Buying Agents – looking to source new manufacturers, suppliers
- Designers – looking to source CMT factories for women’s, men’s & children’s to manufacture off shore in India
APPLY FOR SPONSORSHIP NOW
or forward to a friend
Complimentary Hotel Shuttle Bus is provided to and from the Trade Exhibition venue – Daily lunch refreshments and snacks available in the buyers lounge – Access to WIFI, Internet Business Centre.
Apply today for complimentary buyer schemes such as complimentary airfare and hotel accommodations (Subject to the approval) by sending your full contact details and profile to [email protected]
Firms approved for sponsorship will be notified in writing
you will then be asked to supply a best price economy airfare quote for approval by Tex Trend India 2012 and will be issued with a written Invitation to the event which you then take to the Indian Embassy for application to apply for your business visa (if you do not hold a current valid Indian visa)
- Allow plenty of time to apply and get your visa & you need at least 6mths validity on your passport
- Air tickets are reimbursed in cash on the last day of the Trade Exhibition on presentation of your paid air ticket invoice/receipt
Tex-Trends India 2012 will showcase futuristic fashions and the fair promises to be a vivid display of designs made from different kinds of fabric such as cotton, silk, linen, wool, denim, synthetic fibres and their blends.
The salient features of the Tex Trends India, July- 2012 are:
Over 600 exhibitors across fabric to textiles to garments (Spring/Summer 2013 collections), Fashion shows, Seminars, Cultural Event.
Venue is fully air-conditioned and WIFI enabled
To view more event background information visit www.textrendsindiafair.com or contact us [email protected]
You are welcome to on forward this information to other designers or retailers that may be interested in attending.
Carol, Clarisse & the team at TCFWA / TCF Australia
Join TCF Global
Join TCF Global and benefit from lots of great projects and opportunities within the industry